CONCORD — Gov. Chris Sununu and Attorney General Gordon MacDonald announced Wednesday that the state of New Hampshire will argue to the U.S. Supreme Court that it should not overrule existing precedent in a manner that would expose New Hampshire citizens and businesses to out-of-state sales taxes. | Keep Reading at the Conway Daily Sun
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets