Concord – The New Hampshire House Freedom Caucus (NHHFC) today commended the House Commerce and Consumer Affairs Committee for recommending HB 628 as Inexpedient to Legislate. The bill would have created a 0.5% tax on income, paid by the employer, to fund paid family and medical leave, unless the employee opted out of the program and tax upon being hired. | Keep Reading at Nh House Freedom Caucus
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets