When President Donald Trump gave his first State of the Union address last night, Democrats weren’t happy about it. It was a real shame, because Trump offered them many olive branches — libertarians would say he gave them too many. | Keep Reading at PJ Media
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets