The House Children and Family Law Committee planned to continue the public hearing on HB 1650 re educational neglect on Tuesday, February 13th; however, because it did not appear in the House Calendar, it is rescheduled for Wednesday, February 21st, immediately before the committee will vote on the bill. | More at School Choice for NH
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets