The NH GOP membership is constantly reminded that the primary focus of the party is to elect someone who identifies as a Republican. We are assured that anyone who is 80% Republican is better than the Democrat. But it is evident through the actions of the top leadership of the Republican Party (with the exception of the current Chairman), that 80% often does not represent or foster the social fiber of the party identified in the party platform where it is most needed. | Read it all at GraniteGrok.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets