Now that New Hampshire has a law (signed by Governor Sununu in 2017) that requires informed written consent from parents/guardians before a school district can administer a non-academic survey, I wanted to share an e-mail exchange between a professor at the University of New Hampshire and myself regarding a survey that is going to be given to students in Keene. | Keep Reading at Girard at Large
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets