Now that New Hampshire has a law (signed by Governor Sununu in 2017) that requires informed written consent from parents/guardians before a school district can administer a non-academic survey, I wanted to share an e-mail exchange between a professor at the University of New Hampshire and myself regarding a survey that is going to be given to students in Keene. | Keep Reading at Girard at Large
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
- New Hampshire Democrats Demand More Money For A Problem They Don’t Want to Solve
- Problem: Criminal Justice System Ignoring the Law – Solution: Amend a Constitution They Also Ignore
- Sununu: Can’t Support HB628 (Family Medical Leave Bill) “As Written” – But I Want More
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets