Karel Crawford — who represents Tuftonboro, Moultonborough, and Sandwich in the state legislature — voted February 8 for a 0.67% income tax on New Hampshire workers in the form of HB 628. | More at Tuftonboro.net
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets