Long before Donald Trump ran into Adam Schiff, he outclassed another phony, a so-called comedian, posing as a rapper. Trump agreed to sit through an interview with the fake rapper. It did not go well for the guy who thought punking Trump would be easy. | More at GraniteGrok.com
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
- New Hampshire Democrats Demand More Money For A Problem They Don’t Want to Solve
- Problem: Criminal Justice System Ignoring the Law – Solution: Amend a Constitution They Also Ignore
- Sununu: Can’t Support HB628 (Family Medical Leave Bill) “As Written” – But I Want More
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets