The Statists of the Month for February are the 186 NH representatives who voted to create a state income tax on Thursday, Feb. 8th. Every Democrat present voted in favor of HB628 which creates a 0.67% income tax. 21 Republican representatives voted in favor of the tax. | Keep Reading at LibertyBlock.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets