In New Hampshire, there is a so-called right of a non-resident to vote in our state, while keeping an out-of-state driver’s license. That unconstitutional right, Guare v. NH, has never been established in any law enacted by the NH Legislature, as has been the case with the law regarding reciprocating agreements for driver’s licenses. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets