When Congress passed national reciprocity, it also passed Fix NICS legislation. At the time Rep. Massie warned that in the US Senate, as soon as there was another shooting, Senate Republicans would drop reciprocity and bring Fix NICS to the floor. When it got back to the House, Leadership would say, you passed this before…and that’s what they are doing. | More at GraniteGrok.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets