Rep. David Welch, R-Kingston, pointed out that the Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee he chairs voted 15-5 against the bill. “If there is an active shooter incident on a college campus with thousands of students, and 100 of them have firearms, it would be a disaster,” he said. “Law enforcement coming into a place like a school with half a dozen people with guns drawn is not a good scenario.” | Keep Reading…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets