Update on House Executive Sessions: Several important school choice bills met their fate in House committees this week with executive sessions scheduled all day Tuesday and Wednesday. Unfortunately, we had mixed results that show some Reps believe accountability is not to families, but to the state. |Keep Reading at School Choice for NH
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets