The Kurk decision is an important win for people concerned about fiscal sanity and public accountability. We’ve all seen town and school budget officials playing games with default budgets by artificially inflating the number. That makes their proposed budgets look better by comparison. The Kurk decision is the first time that a New Hampshire court has stepped in and said, “No, you have to follow the law.” | More at CNHT
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets