Well, tonite is the night that Rob Breton, Dennis Senibaldi, and Keleigh McAllister will be facing the music – and probably not tunes they wish to listen to. And elections are coming up, to boot! Since I can’t be there, I did write down some ideas on the JBAB policy (“Transgender Bathroom bill for Windham Schools”) and applied what should be our MOST fundamental Law concerning what they are foisting upon the good folk of Windham. That, of course, would be both the US and NH Constitutions. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets