Senate Bill 490’s title indicates it’s about studying end-of-life issues, but the sponsor’s recent Senate testimony told a different tale. Cornerstone Action’s executive director Shannon McGinley explains the organization’s opposition to the bill. |Keep Reading at Cornerstone
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets