I just subjected myself (and my Facebook followers) to five minutes on-camera to throw down a modest challenge. The next 40 Days for Life campaign is hours away. In New Hampshire, three campaigns are going on, with plenty of vigil hours open for your participation. | Read More at Leaven for the Loaf
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
- New Hampshire Democrats Demand More Money For A Problem They Don’t Want to Solve
- Problem: Criminal Justice System Ignoring the Law – Solution: Amend a Constitution They Also Ignore
- Sununu: Can’t Support HB628 (Family Medical Leave Bill) “As Written” – But I Want More
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets