I just subjected myself (and my Facebook followers) to five minutes on-camera to throw down a modest challenge. The next 40 Days for Life campaign is hours away. In New Hampshire, three campaigns are going on, with plenty of vigil hours open for your participation. | Read More at Leaven for the Loaf
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets