Here’s an astonishing political fact. For three towns in the Timberlane district, the 2018-2019 budget is easily digestible while Sandown is taking an enormous blow. Whether the towns choose the default budget (near flat-line) or a $1 million higher operating budget, there will be very little impact on Atkinson, Plaistow and Danville. Only Sandown is left holding the bag with a 10%-12% school tax increase whatever budget passes. | More at timberlaneandsandown
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets