Only one school choice bill has a public hearing continued this week; the rest are awaiting amendments and executive sessions. The pause allows us to advocate for our bills while committees deliberate and handle other business. Below is the upcoming schedule for the next couple weeks; we include our analysis and recommendations for priority bills. As a courtesy, we list additional bills, meetings, and events relevant to education issues. | Keep Reading at School Choice for NH
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
- New Hampshire Democrats Demand More Money For A Problem They Don’t Want to Solve
- Problem: Criminal Justice System Ignoring the Law – Solution: Amend a Constitution They Also Ignore
- Sununu: Can’t Support HB628 (Family Medical Leave Bill) “As Written” – But I Want More
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets