I guess that NH Rep Sean Morrison never learned about the Theory of Holes. Steve first mentioned him in his post on voting for HB628, Paid Family Leave, HB628, whereby he believes that Government has the right to crowd out the Private Sector’s offerings | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets