The focus of Marsy’s Law on providing victims’ rights against the accused (and in support of the government’s prosecutorial power) runs contrary to the whole notion of why the Bill of Rights was enshrined in the New Hampshire Constitution over two centuries ago – namely, to protect the accused from the government. | More at GraniteGrok.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets