If you struggle with online dating, you’re not alone — but a new survey suggests that some states are better for online dating than others. All Home Connections, an authorized AT&T retailer, looked at the online dating landscape in every state and, based on a number of factors, found that some places were more suited to it than others.
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets