All of our top-priority bills have held public hearings; now we wait for some amendments and executive sessions. The lull allows us to advocate for our bills while committees further deliberate. These bills include our analysis and recommendations. As a courtesy, we list additional bills, meetings, and events relevant to education issues. |Read More at School Choice for NH
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets