The House Finance Committee had a work session on the HB 628, which implements an income tax under cover of a scheme to provide “state-funded” Family Medical Leave Insurance (FMLI) for short-term disability coverage. The progressives on both sides just want the taxing authority and but their mule of choice is a fiscal and administrative disaster. | Keep Reading…
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets