The state’s unemployment rate in January stood at 2.6 percent, unchanged from December. That was lower than a year earlier, when the rate was 2.8 percent. There were 727,310 employed residents last month, an increase of 60 from December and 1,770 more than in January 2017, New Hampshire Employment Security reported Tuesday. | Keep Reading…
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets