CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu says he is strongly against any effort to repeal the state’s death penalty while a bipartisan group of lawmakers are backing a measure that would repeal capital punishment. | More at AP News
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets