During a recent discussion in the New Hampshire House, some representatives described homeowners who fall behind on property taxes largely as people who may be in a rough stretch due to unemployment, illness or age – but others saw those same citizens as simply shirking responsibility and using their local municipality as a de facto, unwilling lender. | More at NH Watchdog
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets