J. Christian Adams and PILF have been successful in suing several states for public information each state is required to keep – that would be the Green Card holders who have driver’s licenses and the statewide voter database. Pa. has at least 100,000 non-citizens registered to vote through the Federal Motor Voter law. New Hampshire is required to keep these records as well. | Keep Reading at CNHT
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets