Make plans to attend a rally in your area to launch the next 40 Days for Life campaign. Manchester and Concord campaigns are having a joint rally at 2 p.m. on Sunday, February 11 at Ste. Marie’s Church (Montminy Hall) in Manchester. | More at Leaven for the Loaf
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets