The Commerce Committee report on HB 628 was inexpedient to Legislate. Kill the bill, they said. We don’t want to add dozens of bureaucrats and a mechanism to tax income in New Hampshire. But the 21 Republicans pictured above voted against the committee report. They saved the Income-tax built into the legislation. Without their “support” this tax is dead. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets