The New Hampshire Income Tax is not dead yet. Yes, the subcommittee recommended the bill as inexpedient to legislate, and odds are improving that the full committee will follow suit, but the subcommittee minority report included an amendment that is (presumably) meant to make the bill more “appealing” to the Republican majority committee and legislature. Or maybe not. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets