Every jurisdiction that has imposed their progressive will in this manner has seen a drop in sales and jobs, which migrate just beyond the reach of said tax. I’m no geographer and I don’t play one on the internet, but I can read a map and if people go “outside the reach” of the Massachusetts soda tax, well, that’s New Hampshire. More…
- Alleged booze baron from Flushing busted for smuggling liquor from New Hampshire to New York
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets