News flash! If you have a Nebraska driver’s license – you are a citizen of Nebraska. That is the same with any other state. You are not a New Hampshire citizen entitled to vote here until you abandon your previous domicile and adopt NH as your legal domicile. More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets