News flash! If you have a Nebraska driver’s license – you are a citizen of Nebraska. That is the same with any other state. You are not a New Hampshire citizen entitled to vote here until you abandon your previous domicile and adopt NH as your legal domicile. More…
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
- New Hampshire Democrats Demand More Money For A Problem They Don’t Want to Solve
- Problem: Criminal Justice System Ignoring the Law – Solution: Amend a Constitution They Also Ignore
- Sununu: Can’t Support HB628 (Family Medical Leave Bill) “As Written” – But I Want More
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets