News flash! If you have a Nebraska driver’s license – you are a citizen of Nebraska. That is the same with any other state. You are not a New Hampshire citizen entitled to vote here until you abandon your previous domicile and adopt NH as your legal domicile. More…
- What’s the difference between the Communist Manifesto and the Democrat Party Plarform? It’s hard to tell….
- Hearing 2/20/2018 – Protecting the Rights of Conscience for Medical Professionals
- Why We Can Never Have an Honest Discussion about Mass Shootings
- The History of the Second Amendment, how Homicide Rates are Skewed, and the Solution to School Shootings
- Cornerstone Legislative Update
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets