The legislature has its winter break this week and will resume the week of March 5. All of our bills have been exec’d in committees and several will likely have votes in the NH House of Representatives at their next session. Unfortunately, we had mixed results that show some Reps believe accountability is not to families, but to the state. The next step is to contact your own representatives, asking them to either support or oppose the committees’ recommendations. | More at School Choice for NH
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets