I think that we all agree the operating budget is probably a municipality and a school district’s most important work product. A budget that is approved by the legislative body, is the legal document that gives our governing body officials the authority to incur obligations and pay expenses. It allocates resources among departments, reflecting the legislative body’s priorities and policies, and controls how much each department may spend. |Keep Reading at onlyhennikerbruce
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets