Graphic violence in video games, movies and television has often been blamed for the rise in mass shootings by young people. I think the appetite for horrible violence cultivates a sickness of the soul similar to the appetite for pornography. Neither of these anti-social and mentally unhealthy predilections should be encouraged, but they are, to my mind, not the cause of violence. |More at timberlaneandsandown
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets