As a mom, I am infuriated by the conversations that keep distracting us from the facts. The conversations that keep pointing out toward some distraction and that keep us from facing the cold, hard, truths. The truth is that we are raising children that do not value life, and children that see violence as a solution. As a result, our children go to school and learn drills about hiding from a would-be murderer as a part of their school day. | Read More at NH Political Buzz
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets