The New Hampshire Senate today killed SB 490 on a 12-10 vote. This attempt to establish an “end-of-life study committee” would have been a step toward an assisted suicide law for New Hampshire, as the sponsor made clear in her speech introducing the bill. This vote is a statement that New Hampshire does not want to go down that road. |Read More at Cornerstone
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets