On Tuesday, February 20, at 10:00 a.m., a House committee will consider HB 1787-FN. This bill would prohibit discrimination against health care providers who object on religious, moral, or ethical grounds to participating in providing or facilitating abortion, artificial contraception, or sterilization. | More at Cornerstone
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets