An effort to resurrect a bill that would put the state of New Hampshire on the hook for $171 million in local government employee pension contributions over the next four years was defeated by a single vote in the state’s House of Representatives. | More at NH Watchdog
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
- New Hampshire Democrats Demand More Money For A Problem They Don’t Want to Solve
- Problem: Criminal Justice System Ignoring the Law – Solution: Amend a Constitution They Also Ignore
- Sununu: Can’t Support HB628 (Family Medical Leave Bill) “As Written” – But I Want More
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets