The proposed Family Medical leave legislation will create an income tax but there’s plenty more wrong with this bill if the tax isn’t enough. Elliott Axelman joins me to discuss the many troubling facets of this awful piece of legislation (HB 628).
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets