The House Children and Family Law Committee recently held a public hearing on HB 1650, a bill that removes education-only investigations from the purview of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to the responsibility of the state Department of Education and local SAUs like other concerns regarding compulsory attendance. | More at School Choice for NH
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets