Yesterday, I attended hearings in my state’s Judiciary Committee of the House of Representatives. It was surreal. I felt like it was a dystopian fiction. How were we talking about killing babies? When the people who kill these little people for a living lie, stupid lies, they receive respect… | More at The Darling Princess.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets