I had three minutes, as one of 40 speakers who also got three minutes, to make New Hampshire’s case regarding the disenfranchisement of legal NH citizens by what I like to call a ‘super-enfranchised’ group of voters from out-of-state. | More at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets