The bill, which originated in the New Hampshire House, was passed there as a proposal to revamp the vendor fees, reducing costs for smaller beverage companies while increasing them for larger outfits. But when it reached the Senate’s Finance Committee, its members had a different idea – why not just do away with the fees entirely? | Keep Reading at New Hampshire Watchdog
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets