A bill to provide protection for viable preborn children brought a crowd of supporters to Concord to urge House legislators to do the right thing. Cornerstone’s Shannon McGinley and Gabrielle Jette were at the January 31 hearing on HB 1680, the Viable Fetus Protection Act, calling for an end to the state policy that leaves abortion unrestricted throughout all nine months of pregnancy. | Keep Reading at Cornerstone
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets