Even if he doesn’t, there’s a whole bunch of us that can and will taunt him with “See, told ya so!” as the Baby Daddy of Medicaid Expansion here in NH is finally meeting up with fiscal reality as the Sugar Daddy (the Feds) are tightening up their wallet and taxpayers here in NH are finally going to see Bradley’s decisions come home to roost… | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets