Dave Solomon, writing in the Union Leader, opens a State House Dome Column titled “‘Edelblut bill’ aims to restrain commissioners” on the matter of Democrat-sponsored SB 466. The Legislation is supposed to keep the State’s Commissioners from engaging in political activity like running for or holding elective office, serving as the officer of a political party or political committee, | More at GraniteGrok.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets