For the fiscal year that ended in September, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said 449 people were apprehended in the Swanton sector, which covers the whole state of Vermont, plus six counties in northern New York and three counties in northern New Hampshire. | More at Burlington Free Press
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets