In all, police recovered 757 liters of liquor, equal to about 1,600 pints. The state Taxation Department estimated that Chen evaded at least $1,288 in New York state liquor taxes by doing his shopping out of state. | Read More at QNS.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets